Oct 6, 2010

I am Haiti

I am Haiti, i am a survival,
I am fightiing for my blood
fighting for my poeple, fighting for the new generation
fighting my past, fighting endless wars of torror
fighting the fight of peace,
fighting broken bone
fighting mother nature (earthquake)
children buried alive,
buildings waging souls
stealing what it didn't creates
I am Haiti
burning
hurting
beating
mourning my national flag's pride
searching for my pasture
cos its been taking

I am Haiti
fighting against bitter sweet
fighting storms every morning
waging tempest wind every morning
children looking for answers
mothers seeking for help outside
the street is in chaors
everyones fleaing
no one knows what or where to run to
Iam Haiti
burning
hurting
beating
mourning my national flags pride
searching for my pasture
cos it been taking




Bookmark and Share

No comments: